Would you like a new challenge in an outstanding friendly and supportive special school committed to team work?
My client is an expanding school in Uxbridge for students between the ages of 11-19 with a range of complex and severe needs. They are looking for teachers interested in developing their career or newly qualified teachers seeking their first post who would be interested in working part-time doing PPA cover.
Previous experience of working in a special needs setting is not essential. They are looking for someone that is passionate about working with children and is willing to support their vision of developing Courageous and Confident Learners, regardless of ability.
All applicants must have certified QTS or QTLS in the UK.
What they will offer:
* Dynamic and forward thinking senior leadership team and governors committed to staff support
* Career development: induction tailored to your needs, mentoring and coaching
* Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
* Warm positive environment in which to work
* A school that is innovative and continuously seeks opportunities to further improve and develop
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted