Are you passionate about empowering students with learning difficulties?
- Do you have the enthusiasm, commitment and determination to develop our students?
- Can you roll up your sleeves and work under pressure, as part of a dedicated team?
- Are you highly motivated, with strong communication and interpersonal skills?
- Are you committed to an ethos that promotes the progress and well-being of each pupil?
If you can respond with "Yes" to the above questions, we want to hear from you!
A well-respected through-school for students with moderate to severe and profound learning difficulties is currently seeking SEN teaching assistants for September 2020. The school is undergoing a major expansion project as it anticipates its move to a new, state-of-the-art facility in Hendon in September, and is therefore recruiting for both primary and secondary classes.
The successful candidate will work under the guidance of specialist teaching staff. Responsibilities will include:
- undertaking classroom and school wide work
- providing care and enabling access to learning for all pupils
- carrying out pupils support programmes
- assisting the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
To find out more and to apply,please get in touch with your CV today.
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted