Are you a dynamic behaviour support worker with a passion for sport?
Do you have the drive, sensitivity and resilience to enable young people to reach and exceed their potential?
If this sounds like you, then a fantastic special school in Newham would love to hear from you!
Set in a stunning new build site, the school supports students from years 1 to 11 who have social, emotional and mental health related needs (SEMH). They are looking for teaching assistant who also has sports coaching or PE experience to act as a specialist PE support.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Running before, after and lunchtime school clubs
- Supporting pupils at inter-school competitions
- Supporting PE lessons
- Being First Aid Trained or willing to undertake training
- Driving the school minibus or willing to train to do so.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience of teaching assistant/support work in either a mainstream or SEND setting;
- A full driving license and DBS certificate (new certificates can be applied for!);
- Experience of leading sports lessons and/or coaching;
- Positivity and resilience;
- Reliability and the ability to offer emotional support.
If you're a support worker looking to combine your passion for sport with your dedication to helping young people, then this is the perfect opportunity - please send over your CV today!
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted