A vibrant and multicultural secondary special needs school in Shepherds Bush is seeking a specialist teacher to work with students with social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH) from January 2021.
Centrally located with excellent onsite facilities, this community-focused provision caters for students with speech, language and communication needs, learning and cognition difficulties, and students with complex needs, including social, emotional and mental health issues. They represent a diverse community where difference is embraced and where the values of tolerance, empathy and compassion are promoted and celebrated. They are committed to ensuring every individual student maximises their potential and achieves the best possible outcomes, both academic and personal.
The ideal applicant will:
- Bring with them a strong knowledge of how to differentiate for a wide range of learning needs;
- Possess a range of strategies for promoting positive behaviour for learning in the classroom;
- Be passionate about finding imaginative and creative ways to engage the pupils in learning;
- Have a sense of humour: you'll want to have fun in the classroom and will want to look for opportunities to take the learning outside of the classroom and into the community and wider locality around London.
All applicants must have UK QTS or NARIC certified equivalent.
To be considered, please apply with your CV today, or call Helena at Career Teachers for more information.
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted