An 'Outstanding' Special School for primary aged children with learning difficulties in Ealing is currently seeking a number of midday meal supervisors to start ASAP.
Hours: 11.45am to 1.15pm, Monday to Friday
This friendly and supportive provision supports children with a range of complex needs, including autism. They are interested in hearing from people who live locally to the school who have relevant experience and are interested in casual work.
The students have a range of complex learning difficulties and candidates should expect to work with children with a range of needs including Autism, Global Delay and Challenging Behaviours.
* Have experience of working with children preferably with special needs
* Be a clear communicator, with good spoken & written English (To be tested at interview)
* Be energetic and take an active role in developing games & activities for the children in the playground
* Be a good role model and lead by example
* Be able to work positively with children even when they may be challenging
* Be able to follow school policy & procedures
* Be prepared to attend training courses, including first aid.
These roles are part-time for the hours indicated, and are offered for the duration of the academic year. They provide a great opportunity for those returning to work to get back in to schools, and can also provide a fantastic gateway in to teaching assistant work within SEND. If you would like to apply, please apply with your CV asap!
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted