An Outstanding mainstream secondary school is looking to appoint teaching and learning assistants to support teaching provision for students with Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) or other Special Educational Needs within their inclusive settings.
The post holders will provide flexible support to students with Education Health and Care Plans (EHCPs). Successful applicants will support a range of students in and out of the classroom, ensuring that all learners have full access to the National Curriculum.
- Applicants will be expected to have good literacy/numeracy skills and the ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- They should possess excellent personal organisation and ICT skills and have the ability to liaise confidently with staff, parents/carers and external agencies in a commitment to raise student achievement.
- An ability to identify barriers to student learning and to develop ways of overcoming these is essential.
- The successful applicants will be confident in working with young people in a school environment and with students who may be in difficult circumstances.
To be considered, please apply with your CV asap.
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted