Primary Teacher Supply HarrowAre you a trained and qualified Primary teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)? Are you looking to work on a SUPPLY BASIS...
Supply Teachers - Hillingdon
I am currently seeking experienced and adaptable Primary supply teachers for a variety of schools in Hillingdon.
We are currently recruiting Supply Teachers for schools across Hillingdon. With various day to day, part time and long term opportunities, you can gain the benefit of a flexible and tailored work programme to meet your individual needs.
The role will include working across a variety of schools, teaching and supervising students with pre-set work.
The right candidate will have excellent classroom and behaviour management, as well as familiarity with the UK education system.
A successful supply teacher is fully prepared and understands that responsibilities vary from school to school.
- No long term commitment when working on supply
- Higher pay rates can be negotiated for longer term contracts
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
- Ongoing support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Ongoing career advice from a d dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
What you need
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
- Right to work in the UK
- Strong academics and personable character
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.