The school has a strong and organised management team who offer a terrific environment for you to develop your teaching career and be part of...
Geography Teacher for September start
- Borough of Bexley
- £130 - 150 daily rate
- Key Stage 3 and 4; GCSE.
Long Term Teaching Position
Are you dreaming of a new challenge?
Do you have experience working as a secondary teacher?
Do have a real passion for Geography and love inspiring your students?
Here at Career Teachers we are recruiting for high calibre secondary schools in Bexley and the surrounding areas for Geography Teachers. Our schools provide quality education for children within the London borough of Bexley and surrounding areas, providing the foundations for their pupils' development towards GCSEs and A Levels.
The School - Bexley
Our schools cater for boys and girls aged 11 to 18 years. They will support you to provide high quality teaching and work alongside you to safeguard and promote the well-being of all students. All staff and volunteers are dedicated practitioners, supporting the wider education of each pupil.
Person Specification - Bexley
- Dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
- Plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Through effective marking, monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress;
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check students understand the work;
- You are committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
When you are successful, references and an up to date DBS with update service, or be willing to apply for a brand new DBS through Career Teachers will be required.
About the Role
As a Geography Teacher at one of our schools, you will be leading classes in KS3 and 4, supporting pupils working towards GCSEs examinations. We have full time, long term Maths Teacher roles with competitive pay rates, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
Career Teachers offer all Teachers:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our team of consultants.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we'll thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.