A Religious Education teaching position is available in a Secondary School in an excellent South East London location starting as soon as possible. Join a...
Open to experienced and NQTs
* *High achieving school with excellent results and focus on providing holistic education
* *Ongoing CPD, great working environment and students who are keen to learn
* *Excellent induction programme if you are an ambitious NQT
This vibrant school offers the best practice and continual personalised support for every teacher. The Geography department is well resourced and children make very good progress with great GCSE results. The school is looking for a proactive Geography teacher who can join the school as they aim to provide a rich curriculum where students are developed into global citizens. Through an effective and clear behaviour policy, children are well behaved and feel safe throughout the school. They are now looking for an ambitious Geography teacher who is looking for a long-term opportunity to develop into an effective practitioner. This role is open for NQTs or, for the right candidate, may hold the potential where you can take on further leadership responsibilities such as second in charge for humanities or leading Geography! If you believe you would be a good fit for this school, apply now!
About the Role
* The post holder for this NQT Geography Teacher position should be finishing their university training year or have recommendation for QTS.
* This school is a pleasant, ambitious school that has high expectations of both its teachers and students.
* The school has a modern Geography department who are now looking for an outgoing individual who will get stuck in with the departments' initiatives to promote Geography throughout the school.
* The school offers leading professional development for all staff and has great induction prospects for an NQT.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.