Career Teachers Derby are currently working with several Primary Schools based within Derbyshire who are seeking outstanding Teaching Assistants to work within their School and provide high-quality educational support.
Do you have experience working with children?
Are you passionate about the learning development of children?
As a Teaching Assistant with Career Teachers, you will be required to support the class teacher in developing the learning of all pupils and at times working with individual children on a 1:1 basis.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
For this role, you will need to:
- Have previous experience of working in KS1 and KS2 classes
- Share an understanding of the importance of a child-centred approach to learning
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3, BTEC Level 2 or 3 or equivalent in Teaching Assistant or Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Develop and promote positive relationships with children, adults, and other practitioners
- Plan deliver and evaluate teaching and learning activities under the direction of a teacher
- Support Literacy and Numeracy development
- Observe and promote pupil performance and development
If you're looking for an exciting new role from September, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
If you are interested in this role or any other positions we have across the Derby, please contact Gemma Crane at Career Teachers on Tel: 01332 291723 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted