Are you a Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking for a new exciting role?
Are you committed, driven and passionate?
Career Teachers are seeking a HLTA to join a welcoming, friendly school located in Swadlincote, Derby. Within this role, you will be providing support and helping teachers to plan and organise classes across the school. When covering whole classes, you will need to be confident to be able to support teachers to deliver high quality lessons.
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
- Have previous experience as a HLTA within a Primary School
- Be aware of planning, marking and assessment for when cover classes
- Have an understanding around the structure of lessons when teaching primary aged children.
- Be able to adapt a plan accordingly to meet the needs of the children in the lesson
- Have recent and relevant teaching experience in the UK showcasing your knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
- Have excellent classroom management and behaviour management skills
- Have a current DBS or the facility to pay for one
What does working for Career Teachers actually mean?
- You can choose your own availability.
- You can work in a range of schools and chose your preferences.
- You can decide your own travel radius in Derbyshire to suit your needs.
- Weekly pay.
- Support from our great team of education recruitment specialists to enhance your CV and put you forward for roles in schools.
- Continuous professional development training opportunities available to you for free.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today and send your CV to Gemma.email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted