Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
Are you proactive, energetic, and enthusiastic with the desire to show every child that they mater and that they have potential?
Here at Career Teachers, we have fantastic opportunities available for experienced Teaching Assistants to work within brilliant schools located with Derby and Derbyshire.
Being a teaching assistant is a highly rewarding role, which requires patience and understanding of additional needs. Within our roles, you may be required to work either with the whole class, 1:1, or with children who have Special Educational Needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting students physical, social and emotional well-being with an empathetic and nurturing approach
- Offering a firm and consistent approach
- Building positive relationships with the children
- Working as part of a team
- Have a strong understanding of the primary curriculum particularly in numeracy and literacy
- Experience working with children, preferably those with additional needs
- A desire to show every child that they matter and that they have potential
- Have encouraging behaviour techniques
- Be able to demonstrate exciting and engaging ways to teach children in both small groups or on a 1:1 basis
- Competitive pay rates
- Free face to Face and virtual CPD courses
- A refer a friend scheme - £200 Love 2 Shop vouchers
- A dedicated consultant to guide you through your Career Teachers journey
- Flexible working with day to day supply bookings
- Exposure to long term and permanent opportunities
- Recognition with our termly awards
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today and send your CV to Gemma.email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted