Are you a fully qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher? Are you looking for a role with flexible hours where you can choose the days you'd like to work each week? Look no further!
Career Teachers are working with a number of primary schools within Derby and Derbyshire to recruit a Key Stage 2 Teacher. We have short-term roles starting as soon as possible or long-term roles starting from September 2022. The ideal candidate will have recent teaching experience in Key Stage 2.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- NQT or QTS teacher with experience of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
- Hold a current enhanced DBS (or be happy to apply for one through Career Teachers).
- Be a warm and caring individual focused on raising achievement levels.
- Have recent teaching experience in a U.K. school
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative lessons.
What does working for Career Teachers actually mean?
- You can choose your own availability.
- You can work in a range of schools and chose your preferences.
- You can decide your own travel radius in Derbyshire to suit your needs.
- Weekly pay.
- Support from our great team of education recruitment specialists to enhance your CV and put you forward for roles in schools.
- Continuous professional development training opportunities available to you for free.
Joining Career Teachers could be the right move for you today!
- We offer great rates of pay and flexible working patters to suit your lifestyle, often without marking included which means you get to focus your time and energy on delivering the curriculum in a fun and upbeat way without the added worry of marking and planning during school holidays.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Career Teachers team or would like to know more information, please call Gemma Crane on 01332 291723.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted