Career Teachers are recruiting for motivated and compassionate Teaching Assistants who are looking for full or part time work located within Derby and Derbyshire.
Career Teachers help to assist a number of Primary Schools within Derbyshire. Within this role you will provide the vital support to pupils across both KS1 and KS2 within their personal learning and development.
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant role we require you to meet the following criteria;
- Have previous experience of working in across KS1 & KS2
- Share an understanding of the importance of a child-centred approach to learning
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3, BTEC Level 2 or 3 or equivalent in Teaching Assistant or Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Develop and promote positive relationships with children, adults, and other practitioners
- Plan deliver and evaluate teaching and learning activities under the direction of a teacher
- Support Literacy and Numeracy development
- Observe and promote pupil performance and development
We can offer you a dedicated consultant to look after you. Free face to face and Virtual CDP courses. Plus, we have a referral scheme, if you recommend a friend who is looking for a new teaching role, we will thank you with £250 Love2Shop vouchers.
If you are interested in this role or any other positions we have across the Derby, please contact Career Teachers on Tel: 01332 291723 or email a copy of your cv to Gemma.Crane@careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted