Are you an experience teaching assistant with experience working with Autism? Do you hold a Level 3 qualification in Childcare? Do you have recent teaching experience?
Career Teachers are working closely with a Primary School located in Derby. We are looking to recruit an ASD Teaching Assistant to work alongside KS1 children. Within this role, you will support a pupil on a 1:1 basis with Autism as well as general teaching assistant duties in KS1.
This will be a full-time role, commencing in September and will be for the full academic year.
When you work with Career Teachers, you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free regular online CPD courses.
To be considered for this particular role you will need to: -
- Hold a valid & recognised level 3 childcare qualification
- Have recent experience supporting Key Stage 1 children
- Have recent experience supporting pupils with Autism
- Be genuinely committed to enhancing the educational and personal development of the child you are supporting and the rest of the class.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to obtain a new one
- References covering the last 2 years
PLUS, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role within a school setting and we'll thank you with £200 worth of Love2Shop vouchers.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today and send your CV to Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted