Are you a fully qualified Teacher looking for a long-term role?
Do you want to work in an inclusive school with a fantastic team?
Career Teachers have the perfect role for you!
Here at Career Teachers, we are working with a brilliant school located in Derby. The school are seeking experienced teachers to work across both KS1 and KS2. This role requires someone who is dedicated, proactive, and enthusiastic to teach the future!
When you work with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continual professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Regular free online CPD courses.
Plus, we offer an incentive for you to recommend a friend if you know someone who is looking for a new role please pass on out details and we will thank you with £200 of Love2Shop
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Be very flexible and adaptable as you will be asked to teach across various year groups
- Have a positive outlook Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour at times.
- Be up to date with the curriculum, in particular literacy & numeracy
If you are interested in this role or any other positions we have across the Derby, please contact Career Teachers on Tel: 01332 291723 or email a copy of your CV to Gemma.Crane@careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted