Do you have experience working as a teaching assistant?
Are you looking for a role that's full time?
Career Teachers have fantastic opportunities starting in September 2022 and will continue for the full academic year. Whether you have experience working with the whole class, 1-to-1, or SEN children, this could be just the job that you are looking for.
As a teaching assistant it is a highly rewarding role, which requires patience and understanding of additional needs. This school needs teaching assistants to work either as a general TA or on a 1:1 basis.
Joining Career Teachers could be the right move for you today!
We offer great rates of pay and flexible working patters to suit your lifestyle, often without marking included which means you get to focus your time and energy on delivering the curriculum in a fun and upbeat way without the added worry of marking and planning during school holidays.
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant role we require you to meet the following criteria;
- Have previous experience of working in across KS1 & KS2
- Share an understanding of the importance of a child-centred approach to learning
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3, BTEC Level 2 or 3 or equivalent in Teaching Assistant or Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Develop and promote positive relationships with children, adults, and other practitioners
- Plan deliver and evaluate teaching and learning activities under the direction of a teacher
- Support Literacy and Numeracy development
- Observe and promote pupil performance and development
What does working for Career Teachers actually mean?
- You can choose your own availability.
- You can work in a range of schools and chose your preferences.
- You can decide your own travel radius in Derbyshire to suit your needs.
- Weekly pay.
- Support from our great team of education recruitment specialists to enhance your CV and put you forward for roles in schools.
- Continuous professional development training opportunities available to you for free
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £200 of Love2Shop vouchers.
If you are interested in this role or any other positions we have across the Derby, please contact Gemma Crane at Career Teachers on Tel: 01332 291723 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted