Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role starting in September 2022?
Career Teachers are working in partnership with a school located in Weston, Derby. The school are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work throughout their school.
This role is on a long-term basis and will continue for the full academic year. As a Teaching Assistant within this school, you will provide the vital support to children across both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 within their personal learning and development.
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant role we require you to meet the following criteria;
- Have previous experience of working in across KS1 & KS2
- Share an understanding of the importance of a child-centred approach to learning
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3, BTEC Level 2 or 3 or equivalent in Teaching Assistant or Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Develop and promote positive relationships with children, adults, and other practitioners
- Plan deliver and evaluate teaching and learning activities under the direction of a teacher
- Support Literacy and Numeracy development
- Observe and promote pupil performance and development
What does working for Career Teachers actually mean?
- You can choose your own availability.
- You can work in a range of schools and chose your preferences.
- You can decide your own travel radius in Derbyshire to suit your needs.
- Weekly pay.
- Support from our great team of education recruitment specialists to enhance your CV and put you forward for roles in schools.
- Continuous professional development training opportunities available to you for free.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today and send your CV to Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted