- Purley Croydon
- £18,000-25,000 depending on experience
- Shifts 7-5pm or 9-7pm
- Full time
- Start date ASAP
Career Teachers are looking for Nursery Practitioners to work with a friendly day nursery in the London Borough of Croydon
We are recruiting level 2 or above Nursery Practitioners who has experience across the foundation stage to join this nurseries fantastic team.
Ideal candidates will:
- Previous experience working in an Early Years setting is desirable but not essential
- Be responsible for providing care and play for children within a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be creative & proactive in approach to learning.
- Carry out duties as directed by the Nursery manager
- Good team player who is able to make an impact on the outcome of the children's learning.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have relevant and recent experience within the past year
- NNEB/Level 2 or 3 in childcare qualification.
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
- Have easy access to London Borough of Croydon
Apply today to arrange an interview asap!
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent program of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, completely free of charge
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted