Supply Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant Salary: £65 to £75 per dayLocation: HammersmithFull or Part timeCareer Teachers are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants and Learning Support...
CALLING ALL TEACHING ASSISTANTS AND 121 SUPPORT IN WEST LONDON!
Career Teachers is looking for skilled and experienced teaching assistants and LSAs in West London. Career Teachers support schools in the Ealing borough, Hounslow borough and Brent!
We are inundated with roles for long term and short term work. We do ask that you do not apply unless you hold a minimum of a level 2 in working as a teaching assistant. We want nursery nurses and SEND teaching assistants also.
The benefits working with an agency:
- You get to trial working at schools without commitment till you know you like the school
- Short term work can fit in with childcare and studies
- You don't have to find your own opportunities, we can do this for you
- We offer all CPD free and prepare you for interviews and trial days
- We find work local to you or in your area of choice
What we ask:
- We ask that you hold a relevant qualification
- We ask that you have relevant experience
- We have lots of roles where pupils have additional needs, we are crying out for any SEND experience whether extensive or small
WE PAY EXCEPTIONALLY WELL, WE PAY FAIRLY!
Please apply if you have the right skills or call Faria on 0207 105 3499 for more details.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.