Career Teachers are currently working with a Primary School based in Lewisham who are seeking an exceptional Nursery Nurse.Nursery Nurse Lewisham, LondonThe school holds a...
We are currently recruiting English speaking, qualified early years teachers from across Europe to work in a prestigious Early Years education provider in Essex and Hertfordshire.
This is an incredible opportunity to work at one of the highest rated early years education providers in England with all settings being judged as outstanding in all areas by Ofsted. They offer extremely high standards of care and education for their children and an excellent working environment with a clear emphasis on staff well-being and career development for their staff.
The family run company have grown steadily and sustainably over 20 years and are looking to now grow their team again with passionate and committed early years educators.
To apply, you must have
- A relevant qualification to work in the Early Years Foundation Stage from the UK or overseas
- experience in providing exceptional care and education to children under 5 year's old
- experience of planning, assessment and record keeping within early years
- the ability to demonstrate inclusive practice and strong positive behaviour management techniques
- a preference to work as part of a team
- Commitment to a long-term career within early years
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Clear pathways for progression to Senior and Management roles
- Excellent salaries, reviewed annually
- 28 days paid holiday, increasing to 31
Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Childcare Vouchers and Childcare for Employees Scheme
- VideoDoc - Healthcare support scheme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
Dedicated career development and training, including:
- Mentoring programme
- Skills Development Programme
- First Aid & Allergy Qualification
- Exciting team events including our annual EDspace event
- Free uniform
All roles will be offered on a permanent basis and interviews are available both in person and via video interview if you are currently based overseas.
Career Teachers have an established overseas relocation team who are available to support teachers with all aspects of moving to live and work in the UK.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.