* Are you an exams officer looking for your next role?
* Are you available ASAP for full time role?
* Do you have recent experience as a Exams officer or have held a similar role?
* Are you able to travel into South East London? We are currently looking for an exams officer to work on a full time basis, in a Secondary School in South London. The school is easy to commute to from Central London and is just s few minutes outside of London Bridge.
We are looking for someone who is an experienced exams officer, so has held a similar role in another educational setting or someone who has been working as an exams invigilator and looking to take that next step into an exams officer role.
You must be competent with the SIMs database.
You must also be familiar with the JCQ examination guidelines. If you are interested in this role please contact Lois at Career Teachers immediately to discuss.
Or apply with your CV application today!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted