Are you a qualified Teacher of English and can also offer Media Studies? Are you available for a September start?
If yes Career Teachers are currently recruiting for a Secondary School in South East London,
- English with Media Studies
- Key stage 3- 5
- Good rate of pay
- Bexley South East London
- September start
Career teachers are currently recruiting on behalf of a secondary school located in the South East London area. The school require a full time teacher of English with Media, you must hold QTS and be available for an immediate start. The role will be initially teach until the end of the Academic year, for the right candidate there could be the opportunity to continue in September 2021.
Person specification- English and Media teacher
The successful teacher:
- Must be able to teach English and Media Studies up to KS3/4/5.
- Dedicated, inspiring and engaging.
- Assesses individual learning needs and be able to meet all of these individual learning needs effectively, through creative and inspiring lesson planning.
- Maintains positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies.
- Monitors pupil's development through effective quality marking, and set targets for progress;
- Assesses and records pupil's progress systematically and keeps records to check learning is understood and completed, monitors strengths and weaknesses, informs future planning and recognises the level at which each pupil is achieving.
- Is committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential.
You will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
What Career Teachers offer;
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses
If you are a qualified teacher of English and Media and you are interested in this opportunity for further information and to begin registration apply with your CV today to Lois Grady.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted