I am working with A "Good" rated school based in the London Borough of Bexley, who are looking for a Science Teacher to join them...
English Teacher - Bromley
- £130 - 150 daily rate
- September 2018 start
- Key Stage 3 and 4
Are you dreaming of a new role for the next academic year?
Do you want to work with young people who are passionate about English literature?
Career Teachers constantly are recruiting for a range of Secondary schools in Bromley for long term teaching roles. We work with schools who provide high quality education to children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting accelerated progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations.
THE SCHOOL - SOUTH EAST LONDON, BROMLEYOur schools provide high calibre education for secondary aged children in their local area. Pupils undertake GCSEs in Year 11, with the majority moving on to A Levels and Further Education courses. The schools have strong and organised management teams who can offer you a well-established environment to develop your own career.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - ENGLISH TEACHERWe are recruiting successful teacher who can:
- Be dedicated, engaging, inspiring and dream big;
- Plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored and personalised to the distinct needs of each child;
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Promote positive behaviour for favourable learning;
- Have a deep understanding of the value of data to inform teaching, learning and planning;
- Monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress through effective marking;
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically;
- Keep structured records to check learning is understood and completed.
If you are successful you will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service, or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers.
ABOUT THE ROLE - ENGLISH TEACHERThe roles are full time, long term English Teacher roles with competitive pay rates, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
WHEN YOU APPLY WITH CAREER TEACHERS, YOU GET:- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of expert consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from dedicated consultants
- Free CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who is looking for a new teaching or support role and we'll thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers' website.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.