Due to a resignation, Career Teachers are supporting the Headteacher of a secondary school in Manchester who wish to appoint an English Teacher to join them on a permanent basis from January 2024.
The successful candidate will be:
- An English Teacher with QTS/QTLS (ECT's will be considered)
- Confident in delivering successful outcomes at KS3 and KS4
- Innovative, diligent, flexible and with a drive for improvement
- A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with pupils and staff alike
- Professional, always leading by example
- Committed and possess initiative with a 'can do' approach
This Ofsted rated GOOD school has around 1200 pupils on roll. The leadership and management of the school has been rated as OUTSTANDING; 'The school is exceptionally well led by the headteacher and senior leadership team. They have high expectations and are relentless in their pursuit of excellence. They have worked very hard since the school opened to raise achievement and develop a positive, vibrant school ethos. They are very well supported by all staff.'
If you would like to be considered, please submit your application and we will be in touch to discuss in greater detail.
your application has been submitted