An Independent all girls school in West London are looking to secure a dedicated Biology Teacher for a September 2018 start.Biology SpecialistTemp perm opportunity Ofsted...
A position has come up for an English Teacher to take over a secondary role in a K-12 school in East London. This long term assignment is set to start after the Easter holidays, and follow through to the end of the term with the view to extend into the new academic year.
- English Teacher
- East London
- April 2018 start
- Long term assignment
About the school
This K-12 school is situated in a friendly, safe and supportive community of East London. The school believe that every pupil can be inspired to do their very best and thus set their expectations high to ensure that all pupils will develop their skills and confidence. The teachers here strive to achieve the full potential of every student by providing opportunities to raise money for charities, become form captains, serve on the school council and become ambassadors for the school.
About the role
The school is looking to appoint an individual with ambition, dedication and commitment to teaching. You will have an outstanding presence in the classroom and have high expectations for all students. This position will be commencing after the East Holidays in April and will see through to the end of the term with the view to extend to the following academic year.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.