Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible career where no two days are the same? Do you have an imagination that will allow you to engage and tune into the magical minds of children? Do you have a warm and caring nature that will allow a child to feel safe and content?
If so, we want to hear from you today!
Here at Career Teachers, we are looking for an experienced Early Years Practitioner to work in the Early Years Foundation Stage within the schools that we work with across the Leeds area.
To be successful, you will ideally have a strong working knowledge and understanding of the EYFS framework with good written and oral communication skills. You will ensure that the children have fun, whilst being sensitive and attentive to their individual needs. You will have the ability to inspire and shape the future generation.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Working together with the rest of the team to provide high-quality care and education for children.
- Using your knowledge, experience, and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Building relationships with children and communicating well with them, tuning into their needs.
- Supporting the class teacher, by leading small group interventions or 1:1 sessions.
- Most importantly, having fun with the children!
If you feel you have the above qualities, then please apply now.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted