Are you a qualified Art & Design Teacher looking for a brand new challenge?
An 'Outstanding' Secondary school in Tower Hamlets, West London is looking for a qualified Art & Design Teacher who is able to teach up to KS4 Art from October 2020. Students follow an engaging, creative, thematic curriculum based on the National Curriculum, which will be personalised to their learning needs. The curriculum will be broad and balanced with Art at its core. The school has a strong management team that encourages career growth and will help you take the next steps in your teaching career.
- You will be covering Key stage 3 and 4, supporting students working towards GCSE exams
- The right candidate will show ambition and be able to support and motivate students in the classroom
- Plan and prepare fun learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis
- Full time, long-term position
- Competitive rates of pay: £140 - £180per day
- October 2020 start!
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Available immediately
- Experience as a Secondary English Teacher
- Ambitious and motivated individual who is able to be a team player and provide interesting and engaging lessons
- Updated Advanced DBS
Why work with Career Teachers?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work and see your pay slips
- Free CPD training in a variety of different courses to support your career
Early application is advised as the school will be interviewing candidates as soon as they received suitable applicants.
Apply today if you are interested in this role!
contact Wendy Moore for more information on 020 7105 3499 or apply to this position today!
Do you know a teacher or support staff that are looking for a new teaching role? Recommend someone to us and get up to £300 in vouchers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted