Science Teacher Waltham Forest, LondonMPS Outer LondonOne term position for April 2019 Are you an experienced Science teacher? Do you want to discover the...
Are you an experienced Science Studies Teacher who would like to work at an 'Outstanding' secondary school in Redhill, Surrey?
Career Teachers are working with an 'Outstanding' school in Surrey with the recruitment of a Science Teacher. This role will commence on April 23rd and will run until the end of the academic year.
About the School
With a Christian foundation, the school are proud to serve 1,500 boys and girls of all abilities, aged 11-18, from the Reigate, Redhill, Caterham, Horley and surrounding areas and works hard to work hard to create an inclusive ethos.
The school community offers;
- A supportive and welcoming place to work
- A vibrant setting which is focused on teaching, learning and caring for all students.
- An environment where students enjoy the school and love to learn
- Something for everyone - huge opportunities for adults, as well as students, to learn and grow
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills
- Have a proven track record in achieving excellent student progress
- Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
- Be passionate about the students' learning and welfare
- Be keen to part of the wider school community, participating in extra-curricular clubs
The school are proud to offer:
- An environment where the focus is on high quality teaching (the school is particularly proud of the English and Maths results achieved in the new 9-1 GCSEs).
- An environment where senior and middle leaders offer exceptional support for and emphasise staff well-being
- A culture of coaching with regular career development meetings offered with the Headteacher
- Exceptional CPD opportunities through our tailored CPD programme
- Salary TMS or Upper Pay Scale as appropriate
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.