Cover supervisorsI am looking to recruit experienced cover supervisors for a specific school in the borough of Greenwich.These are temporary roles and predominantly daily bookings...
Teacher of English | Lambeth | South London | Maternity Contract
I am working with a forward thinking, optimistic and ambitious school based in Lambeth, South London who require an English Teacher for a maternity contract from April - July 2019. The successful person will be required to teach English to Years 8, 9, 10, 11 and English Literature to Year 13. This is a full-time role from April - July 2019.
Based in Lambeth, the school is caring, friendly and successful, and pupils achieve exceptionally well and their outstanding achievement is testament to this. Visitors are always impressed by their warm, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere where the school
The school are keen to meet with candidates who have
- Excellent organisational skills and classroom management
- Ability to plan and teach lessons effectively, so that they are interesting, challenging and enjoyable.
- Ability to collaborate productively with colleagues and work towards common goals as a team member
- Knowledge of current issues in the teaching of specialist subject
- Awareness of whole school curriculum issues
- Ability to manage students firmly, fairly and effectively
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To be considered for this opportunity in education and training please email an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible and contact David at Career Teachers
English Teacher - Lambeth - South London - Secondary Teacher
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.