Computer Science Teacher Newham, LondonMPS Inner LondonPermanent position for January 2020 start Are you an experienced Computer Science teacher? Would you like a permanent position...
Teacher of Computer Science | Surrey
£130 - £160 daily rate
Full-Time | Computer Science Teacher
Experienced Teachers and NQTs welcome
Are you a qualified Computer Science teacher seeking a new opportunity? Career Teachers are supporting an 'Outstanding' school in Surrey with the recruitment of a Computer Science Teacher.
The School - Surrey
Based in Surrey, the school has an excellent academic reputation and provides first class care, guidance, support and development so that everyone enjoys a positive experience during their time at the school and leaves well prepared for life beyond.
The schools prides itself on;
- Being a happy, positive place to study and benefits from a multi-cultural community which brings a rich diversity to the school.
- Having highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- Being an innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students
- Providing the opportunity to be part of a successful and growing multi academy trust
Person Specification - Computer Science Teacher - Surrey
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified Computer Science teacher with experience teaching across the 11 - 18 age range and be available for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be passionate about teaching computer science and committed to improving teaching and learning
- Have good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Be forward thinking, inspirational, receptive to change and able to work under pressure
- Be available ASAP
About the Role - Computer Science Teacher - Surrey
This role will suit an experienced Computer Science teacher or a recently qualified teacher looking to embark on their NQT year. You will be expected to teach Computer Science from KS3 - KS5. The successful candidate will have the ability to inspire students to high levels of achievement, must be open to new ideas and have a real desire to raise attainment.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.