Business Studies Teacher Redbridge £130 £170 daily rate ASAP BTEC Are you looking for a new role?Career Teachers is NOW seeking to recruit a long...
Business Studies Teacher
Are you an experienced Business Studies Teacher who would like to work at a high performing school in Redhill, Surrey?
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Business Studies Teacher who can commit to a full-time role from April until July. This successful Business Studies Teacher will have a split timetable between Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
The ideal candidate will:
- be an experienced Business Studies Teacher
- Hold QTS or equivalent qualification
- Have relevant and recent experience
- Have a current DBS or be willing to complete a new one
- Have easy access to Surrey
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.