Start date: September 2020
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Career Teachers are supporting an 'Outstanding' Secondary School in Sutton, South London who require a qualified Maths Teacher from September 2020 on a full-time permanent basis.
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified Maths teacher dedicated to helping students achieve their potential and more. The successful candidate will be a strong practitioner with a passion for their subject and can commit to full time contract from September 2020. The school will consider experienced candidates as well as newly qualified teachers (NQT) and have an excellent record of supporting teachers with induction year.
The School - Maths Teacher - Sutton
Based in the London borough of Sutton, this 'Outstanding' school's results are strong, remaining well above national averages. If you are successful in your application, you will share in the leadership and management of a staff who are hardworking, committed, and positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of all students.
The school are proud to offer:
- a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers (SSAT, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders, NPQs);
- clear pathways for career development and progression with a proven track-record of success in developing leaders;
- a supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events);
- excellent opportunities for leading work with external partners (National Support School, National Teaching School);
- a culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields.
Person Specification - Maths Teacher - Sutton
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified Maths Teacher dedicated to helping students achieve their potential and more. The successful candidate will be a strong practitioner with a passion for their subject and can commit to a full-time contract from September 2020. The school will consider experienced candidates as well as newly qualified teachers (NQT) and have an excellent record of supporting teachers with induction year. Successful applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted