Supply Teacher No planning or marking Are you seeking a new challenge? At Career Teachers we are recruiting for Secondary Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers,...
Secondary Teacher - Surrey
£130 - 150 daily rate
Career Teachers are recruiting on behalf of fantastic Secondary schools across Surrey for day to day cover and long term roles. Our schools provide quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting their journey towards taking GCSE and A Level examinations.
Person Specification - Secondary Teacher - Surrey
The successful Qualified Teacher must be;
- proactive, engaging and inspiring;
- be able to assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- monitor pupils' work through effective marking, and set targets for progress;
- monitor strengths and weaknesses, review planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- work alongside colleagues in planning schemes of work and monitoring progress;
- self-reflect on own personal progress throughout the year.
Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a DBS through Career Teachers.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.