Learning Support Assistant Lambeth South London Secondary SchoolCareer Teacher are currently supporting a secondary school in South London who are seeking an experienced Learning Support...
Learning Support Assistant - Lambeth - South London - Secondary School
Career Teacher are currently supporting a secondary school in South London who are seeking an experienced Learning Support Assistant
- Immediate start
- Monday - Friday
- Lambeth, South London
- Full time contract until July.
This is a full-time role for an LSA who can demonstrate a high level of experience supporting students with learning difficulties and special educational needs. The role will involve supporting students with autism, emotional or behavioural challenges, and students with English as an additional language.
To be considered you will have:
- The ability to motivate pupils
- Passion for education and SEN
- Experience working with ASD, MLD and EBD
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
- An innovator with drive and determination
Career Teachers endeavour to support your career at every stage. Both offering you a variety of CPD courses to enrich and progress your career further.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.