I am working with A "Good" rated school based in the London Borough of Bexley that are looking for a Science Teacher to join them...
Part Time Teacher of Science - Surrey
*** Start: January 2020
*** Pay: TMS + London Fringe Allowance
*** Experienced Teachers and NQTs welcome
Career Teachers are working with a 'Good' school in Surrey with the recruitment of a Science Teacher for a part time role starting in January 2020.
About the School
The school is an ambitious, forward thinking 11 to 16 school, serving the Redhill area and have excellent transport links being equally located between London and Brighton. The school offers outstanding continuing professional development for its staff and offer a range of opportunities for the right candidate to develop their practice and demonstrate their potential for promotion.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled, enthusiastic and ambitious teacher to join our dynamic and committed Faculty of Science for 2/3 days in January 2020. The successful candidate will work within this supportive environment to contribute to the success of our students and the development of the curriculum area up to Key stage 4.
The school community offers;
- A supportive and welcoming place to work
- A vibrant setting which is focused on teaching, learning and caring for all students.
- An environment where students enjoy the school and love to learn
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
- Be passionate about teaching and committed to improving teaching and learning
- Have good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Be forward thinking, inspirational, receptive to change and able to work under pressure
- Be available from September on a permanent basis
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.