I am working with A "Good" rated school based in the London Borough of Bexley, who are looking for a Science Teacher to join them...
Biology and KS3 Science Teacher
- Permanent Contract
- Pay: Main or Upper Scale (Outer London)
- Required from: Janury 2019
- Experienced teachers and NQTs welcome
Are you a qualified Biology teacher seeking a new opportunity for January 2019? Career Teachers are supporting a 'Good' school based in Croydon with the recruitment of a Biology teacher to start a permanent role in January 2019.
The School - Croydon - London
If you are excited by the prospect of teaching in a school that has:
- Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the well-being of its staff and students
- The opportunity to be part of a successful and growing multi-academy trust
Person Specification - Biology Teacher - London
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified Biology teacher dedicated to helping students achieve their potential and more, and be an excellent communicator. The school will consider experienced candidates as well as newly qualified teachers (NQT) and have an excellent record of supporting teachers with induction year. Successful applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
About the Role - Biology Teacher - London
The role will suit an experienced teacher or a recently qualified teacher looking to embark on their NQT year. You will be expected to teach Biology at both KS3 and KS4 and Science at KS3. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in being involved in the innovative teaching of Science. The successful candidate will have the ability to inspire students to high levels of achievement, must be open to new ideas and have a real desire to raise attainment.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.