Female PE TeacherHertsLong Term We are seeking to appoint a full time Female PE Teacher to teach KS3-5 classes. You will join a very supportive...
PE Cover Supervisor & Behaviour Assistant (Secondary School)
Salary Range from: £20,471 - £22,537
Contract Type: This is a one year in the first instance
Hours: Full-Time (36 hours over 39 weeks)
My client, a 'Good' secondary school based in Shepperton (Surrey) require a Cover Supervisor with a passion for PE/Sport to join their staffing team from September 2019 on a full-time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking for experience prior to going into teaching, with the school potentially offering a SCITT programme to the successful candidate.
There will be some occasional After School Club responsibilities (estimated to be at least once a week on average across the year, with the possible option for the successful candidate to run a specific club of their choosing).
Working times will generally be 8.25 am - 4.25 am Monday to Friday (with allowances for a later start for days requiring an after school club)
- Cover day to day bookings when regular PE staff are absent due to illness or courses
- To supervise basic games type activities in PE lessons
- To cover for general classroom lessons when required
- 1:1 teaching assistant for pupils with behavioural disorder
- The ability to engage all of the children involved in your lesson
- To complete 'behavioural management', 'safe practice' and 'good practice' induction/training
- Commit yourself to the ongoing professional development of your skills and knowledge
- To be person centred in all aspects of your role
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.