Career Teachers are currently working with a popular and growing school on an exciting new role in the Bexley area as an Art and Photography...
Career teachers are looking to appoint a Dance Teacher to work in a school in the South East London. They are looking for a teacher to take over the class and demonstrate outstanding teaching. As a Dance Teacher, you will be working in a friendly, lively and vibrant school.
Dance Teacher Required - 8 Weeks - Short Term - South East London
Salary/ Rate: £95-£140 per day depending on experience
The School are looking for QTS holder for this role as long as the ideal candidate is able to implement strong behaviour management strategies whilst adhering to school policies. Previous teaching experience is desirable.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Previous Dance teaching experience
- Two references for the last two years (working with children)
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Carer teachers can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.