A lovely Nursery is seeking an experienced Nursery Nurse for a role starting asap. Person Specification Primary Teacher LondonNursery NurseFull timeLevel 3 qualifiedThis is a...
Lovely newly established Nursery in Enfield are looking for dedicated Nursery Nurses to join their fast growing nursery to work term time only.
The nursery is based in the borough of Enfield with a dynamic owner who intends to open 3 more nurseries by 2022. Starting with just 15 children in 2017, the nursery has now grown to 80 children within one year and are still growing. leading the education line and a fantastic deputy head that is in charge of the nursery the school have a fantastic set up as well as warm friendly staff with colourful and creative displays.
- The successful Nursery Nurse will be working with individuals or small groups of children under the direction of room leaders and deputies.
- Implement planned learning activities/teaching programmes as agreed and adjusting activities according to child's responses as appropriate.
- Working with, and nurturing young children. Teaching them boundaries and improving their learning.
- Working term time only
- 40 hours per week
The successful Nursery Nurse must be:
- Qualified to Level 3
- Have at least one experience
- Be able to build solid relationships
- Be an excellent team player
- Be able to adapt quickly to different situations
If this position for a Nursery Nurse interests you then please apply below.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.