Career Teachers are looking for experienced Nursery Nurses for short-term and long-term work to work in London.The successful Nursery Nurse must have an excellent understanding...
Highly successful one form entry school with Nursery are currently looking for a nursery nurse to work in Early Years starting ASAP. The school is based in Enfield with a dynamic Head Teacher leading the education line and a fantastic deputy head that is in charge of the nursery the school have a fantastic set up as well as warm friendly staff with colourful and creative displays.
- The successful Nursery Nurse will be working with individuals or small groups of children under the direction of teaching staff.
- Implement planned learning activities/teaching programmes as agreed with the teacher adjusting activities according to pupil's responses as appropriate.
- Working with, and nurturing young children. Teaching them boundaries and improving their learning.
The successful Nursery Nurse must be:
- Qualified to Level 3
- Have at least one experience
- Be able to build solid relationships
- Be an excellent team player
- Be able to adapt quickly to different situations
If this position for a Nursery Nurse interests you then please apply ASAP.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.