A lovely Primary school in Southwark is seeking an experienced Nursery Teacher for a role starting in April 2019. Person Specification Primary Teacher LondonPrimary TeacherTeacher...
Charlene at Career Teachers is currently looking for a experienced full time teacher for a school located in the Greenwich area.
Reception Teacher - London - Southwark - SE15
- Primary Teacher to start start in the Summer Term 2019
- Nursery Teacher
- Early Years experience is essential
- QTS is essential for this role
- Full time role
- Rated good by Ofsted
- 1/2 form entry school
- Fantastic leadership team
- School is located near a station but there is also the opportunity to use own transport
- You will be responsible for the 28 children or more
- Planning, reports and assessments
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Please send your CV to Charlene at Career Teachers asap. This school is eager to meet with candidates this term. You will need to have a proven track record working with children, ability to build excellent relationships with the staff and children. Its also essential that you demonstrate strong behaviour management in a positive approach. You will be working in a positive, friendly environment. Career Teachers have placed a number of candidates that have gone on to contract, therefore, this is a option for candidates looking for a contract.
Primary Teacher - London - Southwak
Please contact Charlene at Career Teachers if you're interested in the role. The school are keen to meet with candidates asap.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.