Career Teachers are looking for a Teaching Assistant, to join an experienced, forward-thinking Early Years team that are committed to a child-centred approach.
You will be joining a popular and diverse primary school in Oldham from as soon as possible until the end of the academic year.
Applicants will need to:-
- have previous experience of working in Early Years
- share an understanding of the importance of a child-centred approach to learning
- Develop and promote positive relationships with children, adults and other practitioners
- Plan deliver and evaluate teaching and learning activities under the direction of a teacher
- Support literacy and Numeracy development
- Observe and promote pupil performance and development
When you work with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent range of free face to face CPD courses
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £100 vouchers for every teacher or teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic opportunities, apply now with your CV.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted