- 1:1 Primary Teaching Assistant
- Special Education Needs Role
- Hendon, Barnet
- Full time
- ASAP start
- £70-£85 per day
I am currently working with a vibrant 2 form entry Primary School based in Hendon, Barnet who are looking to take on a full time Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with special educational needs. The school is well established in the local community and has a team of SEND support staff who work together to provide a nurturing and inclusive environment for the children.
The role will be working 1:1 with a child in year 4, supporting with both academic and social development. You will be working within the mainstream class as well a working closely with outside agencies to help support specific areas of development.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive teaching assistant who has experience supporting children with special needs in either a school or care based environment.
To apply for this role please contact Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to email@example.com
Requirements for the role, Teaching Assistant- Barnet
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant, HLTA or bachelor degree
- Experience working with SEN children
- A diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
Benefits of working through Career Teachers:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't quite right for you but you are interested in role within the same location please visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk to see other opportunities in the local area.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted