A qualified Science Teacher is needed in an excellent Secondary school located in East London starting right after the Easter break. Science Teacher...
- Maths Teacher
- September 2018 start
- Gifted and talented students
An all-girls school based in Middlesex, are currently looking for some outstanding newly qualified teachers to join their school in September 2018. The school is proud of our fine record of academic achievement, and offer a safe, caring, stimulating environment where pupils learn happily and well. The school values all of their staff and seek to develop their skills and abilities, and encourage them to contribute to all areas of school life.
They pride themselves on offering a broad and balanced curriculum for each pupil which will helps them to achieve their very best, and is shown the fantastic exam results the school have each year.
The school is best described as 'Harry Potter style' and is located in a very rural and green areas of West London, with great links into the city. Giving teachers the option to live both inside and outside of London.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.