SEN Teaching Assistant Havering, London Primary Are you an experienced and/or qualified Special Needs Teaching Assistant, looking to further your career within a supportive a...
An 'Outstanding' two form entry Primary school in Cricklewood, Brent is seeking an experienced and hardworking Year 6 Teacher.
- Year 6 Teacher
- September 2018
- 'Outstanding' school
- Competitive pay
For this position you will need to be a knowledgeable KS2 Teacher with at least 2 years experience working with Key Stage 2 pupils with a variety of abilities. You will need to be able to independently plan, prepare and deliver engaging and effective lessons that keep pupils focused on classwork and developing in their academics. You will be taking on a full time, long term position so will need to have good behaviour and classroom management and will be able to follow school policy on marking.
This is a two form entry school with on-site parking in North West London. The leadership team pride themselves on providing a secure, happy and positive environment which can be enjoyed by staff and pupils. They aim to help all pupils to develop not just high levels of academic ability but also strong social and emotional skills. The Head and all staff at the school work tirelessly to ensure students possess a range of skills relevant to life and work in the modern world no matter what their background may be and no matter what restrictions they may have.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.