- Key Stage 2 Teacher
- September 2020 start
A small 1 form entry Jewish Primary School based in Barnet, are looking for an experienced key stage 2 teacher to join their school from September 2020. The school originally opened in 2014 and as a result have modern classrooms and resources, including laptop and ipads within every year group and interactive televisions to help create fun and stimulating lessons.
The Head is incredibly passionate about the school and the role educators play in children lives. Because of this he focuses on the well being of both children and staff which has created a fantastic team atmosphere across the school.
The schools ethos is based on inclusive environment, they welcome children and staff from around the world and of all different religions. Due to its small size of the staff and children all know each other which has created a great dynamic and has helped with smooth transition throughout year groups.
Person Specification - Primary Teacher- Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning, preparation and delivery across the key stage 2 curriculum.
- A PGCE of equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Paid to scale
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't quite right for you but you are interested in finding a Teaching role in the Borough of Barnet please call Claire on 0207 105 3499
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted