Special Needs TeacherCareer Teachers is currently recruiting a Special Needs Teacher for a school in North West London. Beginning in January 2018 on a long...
A special educational needs school in Hounslow is seeking a fully qualified Special Needs Teacher who has taught Special needs, profound and multiple learning difficulties pupils previously for a position starting immediately.
- Hounslow, London
- Immediate start
- Full time position
- £135 -£150 per day
- Special Educational Needs, Severe Learning Difficulties and Autism experience ideal
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Special Educational Needs Teacher who has experience keeping pupils engaged and progressing in their academics. The pupils you will be teaching have a variety of needs including Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and Severe Learning Difficulties. In this role you will be teaching students with low behaviour issues. But high demands sue to the needs of their disability the schools has a great support system and the senior leaders are always open to new ideas.
This school has a very strong academic reputation that has gone from strength to strength and shows the hard efforts of staff and pupils. The Special school fosters an inclusive ethos in which all pupils are eager to participate in the life of the school and contribute to the wider community. The school also work very closely with the parents and the community to support students outside of the school environment.
The school is looking for a well-rounded Special Educational Needs Teacher who has a good sense of humour and likes working as part of a team. You must have experience with profound multiple learning difficulties.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.