- Full Time
- Teaching Assistant
- Hampstead, Camden
- 1 year contract with opportunity to become permanent
I am currently working with a Good two form entry Primary School based in Hampstead, Camden, Who are looking for an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join their team as soon as possible. The school has a fantastic team of support staff who work collaboratively to support full classes across KS1 and KS2.
Within this position you will be working as a general Teaching Assistant across KS1, supporting the class teacher in the delivery of their lessons. Being actively involved in phonics intervention sessions and supporting pupils with SEND in the mainstream classroom
Ideal applicants would be confident, proactive and have a passion for supporting young and making a difference in their lives. Experience working with children who have special educational needs would be an advantage.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Requirements for the role, level 3 Teaching Assistant- Camden
- Bachelor Degree or level 3 TA qualification
- Proven experience of working with children in a school, youth or coaching environment
- A diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
- Excellent phonics knowledge
Benefits of working through Career Teachers:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted