Are you an 'outstanding' teacher looking for part time or full time supply teaching work?
I am working on behalf of an 'Outstanding' 3 form entry Primary School based in Golders Green in the London Borough of Barnet, who are looking to build a pool of supply teachers to regularly cover absence and course cover.
The school has a creative and holistic approach to teaching and would ideally be looking for teachers who also have this approach and are able to get stuck in and become part of the team.The school are looking for a number of Primary Teachers who specialist in EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and are looking for teacher who are available regularly to attend the same schools.
There are fantastic transport links to the school via the Northern line and bus routes.
Successful applicants must hold:
- A UK PGCE or equivalent BEd qualification and be committed to being available for supply work.
- Be a Qualified Teacher with QTS
- Be able to provide school based references from the last 2 years
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £100 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted